Wednesday 30 December 2009

Post Christmas update.

As always, after the rush, panic and general mayhem comes the quiet, steady progress with entries.
I was very pleased to get an entry from Andy "Bambi Killer" Flexney and Paul "Diesel Dave" Derbyshire piloting the Yellow Missile at No 119. Both great club men in a well known car that never ceases to impress.
The list is updated every time I get an entry and is always to be found here or on my signature on the Forum.
We are now on entry 119, that's 19 reservists - there is therefore a very good chance that all reservists will get on the run.
Plans change and we all know how hard it can be to get a car, job, wife, kids, girlfriend, mistress, bank manager, co-driver, dog and other assorted family, friends, hangers-on lined up to allow you to do the RBRR. If, for any reason, you find yourself needing to pull out of the running, please do let me know as soon as possible. The sooner I can advise reservists that are "on" the better their chances are of raising sponsorship money. If you withdraw before 31/08/10 then I can guarantee a full refund, I cannot guarantee a full refund after that date.

I've had a few requests for updates following missing emails. I think I have corrected all the dodgy email addresses I had so if you have not have any emails from me, please get in touch.
To keep costs down we are doing all RBRR specific communications via the Internet this time - entry list, news and instructions will all be on-line. We will of course use the normal club publications as well and we still intend to produce a printed road book.
So far there have been two important emails issues to entrants - the first will be your "Welcome to the 2010 RBRR" email and the second was the soft copy sponsorship forms. If you have missed either then please get in touch with me (or any of the team) and I'll sort it out.

Please do keep the photos of your cars coming in to Tim and I, a few words about the car are always good too. We will publish them all, even the TR7s!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year.


Jason


No comments:

Post a Comment