Sunday 7 September 2014

Getting close now

A little more Sunday RBRR admin at Chinn Towers means we are up to 110 active entries having had 11 cancellations and consolidation already.

We are now committing finds to printing, deposits, etc so the transfer window is closed and I get reluctant to issue refunds. In practice if there are special circumstances and we are able to do so, we will always try and refund in full or part if we can right up to the driver's meeting.

I keep encouraging people to look at the running list and tell me about and errors - please do check up on my admin!

So, again I am up to date now, all amendments should be reflected in the entry list here and should also appear below, automatically updated as I update it. Withdrawn entries appear with strike-through text.



I think that's all for now.

J





No comments:

Post a Comment