Friday 16 April 2010

A little movement

I've just had news of a withdrawal from the reserve list, so everyone move up one. I always have mixed emotions about withdrawals - sad for the crew who withdraw, happy that others get a place.
Anyway, apologies that the blog has been a little static lately, I've been pre-occupied with work and the World Cup 40th event at Gaydon. That's happening this Sunday so then the pressure will be off. Tim and I will then be talking with rest of the organising team to make a decision on final numbers now that entries have stabilised.

Watch this space for further news.

In the meantime, here's the Atlas van, a 'near miss' from the 2008 RBRR, christened the "Atlast" - 1147cc, 4 speed, 50 mph top speed, no seat belts and the road holding of drunk on a unicycle. I loved it!





Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment